Monday, July 20, 2009

Stylin Deal


Happy Monday! And that means the next Deal of the Week. For one week only you can have these must have accents! The Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware, pg 178, item #112454 for $18.99 (reg 29.95). A beautiful accent for any project!


■ Each kit contains approximately 200 pieces of hardware
Raised dot Oval holders: 10
Small Rectangle holders: 10
Raised dot designer holder: 10
1" Circle holders: 10
Square holders: 10
1/2" Genuine holders: 10
3/8" Flower brads: 10
3/8" Star brads: 10
1/2" Flower brads: 10
Flowers ribbon slides: 10
3/16" brads: 100
■ Use to embellish cards, gifts, scrapbook pages, and handmade books


I had a busy weekend, re-organizing and de-cluttering my house to be put on the market. Excited at the prospect, but also very nervous. I'm sure that any of you out there that have made a move, probably know exactly how I'm feeling. Sorry I don't have anything to show you, but I will definitely be relaxing in my stamping oasis this evening, so be sure to check back tomorrow!

In the meantime, if you are lovin the new deal, Shop this and ALL product orders online with me.

No comments: