Thursday, September 1, 2011

Holiday Mini is HERE and its Fabulous!!




You are going to LOVE the new products in this catty!! A scoring tool, gorgeous Designer Series Paper (DSP), Halloween stamps, Christmas stamps, adorable embellies, new Big Shot Dies, new punches.... like a kid Christmas morning with all these goodies!!! Click on the photo above or along right sidebar to enjoy the view :) Enjoy perusing!
Any questions or if you'd like to place an order, I am still only a click away!!
To purchase all products ONLINE with me CLICK HERE

Happy Kreating

2 comments:

Kelley said...

What a nice surprise to see your post again! :^) Looking forward to more.

Kim said...

Kelley, you are very sweet! I hope to get some things posted soon. The new little one is to arrive in approx a month and I hope to share some projects before the big day!! Thanks for stickin with me!