Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Holiday Mini is HERE

The Holiday Mini is HERE!!!!! Go ahead, take a peek! I think you'll like what ya see :) Click on the cover and Enjoy the view



If you like what you see, wouldn't it be even better to buy product at a discount? :)
That is just one of the many benefits of being an SU demonstrator, whether as a hobby demo or business opportunity. AND from now until Oct 18th, another benefit, if you join my team you will get this TOTE-ally awesome Craft Tote ($39.95 value) with the purchase of your Starter Kit. Isn't it cute??? I know you love it and there is NO obligation/NO penalties to sign up - keep all your goodies and this tote no matter what and if you decide to pursue a career, I will be there to coach you along your journey! If you are interested in being a part of my team, contact me, I'd love to chat with you about what Stampin' Up! has done for me and how you can get started on your venture :)

You can purchase all products online with me or email me with your orders.

Happy Kreating

No comments: