Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Buon Compleanno

Does this make you think of an Italian Restaurant? I borrowed this set and I just love this cute chubby little chef. Sorry it is blurry, for some reason I could not get the best picture, either my chubs was blurry or my sentiment. Anywho, pretty simple card to kreate. Real Red was inked onto my Print Pattern background stamp, soon to be retired Aug 10th, and was stamped onto Real Red cardstock. I inked my chef in VersaMark and stamped him onto Watercolor Paper. Sprinkled on some Black Embossing Powder and heated him up- it just really makes him pop. I then used my Aquapainter to add some accents to his attire. TIP: You can kreate a little pool of ink by squeezing the center of your closed stamp pad together and then when you open, the lid will have alittle ink for you to use with your Aquapainter. Pretty cool, huh! One of the many advantages to using SU ink pads. After 'painting' him, I used my Paper Snips (scissors) to cut him out and then popped him up with dimensionals. I then stamped my sentiment in VersaMark and again heated up some Black Embossing Powder to complete the card. Great for a masculine card or the connoisseur in your life. Great options with this set, many accessories to add to your plate! If you like this little guy, check him out in the Spring/Summer Catalog pg 42.
And Voila'...

For now, go kreate
Kim

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Italian food is my favorite! Your card makes me hungry for spaghetti! What a cute stamp and card!

Enjoy your day! God bless.