Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Great News

I have some great news!!! We got a sneak peek into our upcoming catalog today... do you want to hear some FABULOUS news? All NEW stamp sets will be die-cut in the upcoming catalog to be released Aug 11th. Isn't that great?!! No more taking the time to cut out all your images - just pop 'em out of the die-cut and mount them on your wood. Woo-Hoo!!
Also wanted to make you aware of a great discount going on. All Hodgepodge Hardware (pg 188 of Spring Summer Catalog) is 25% off = $20.96. This is a great accessory set with approx 138 pieces of hardware, plus 100 matching brads. This kit is normally $27.95, so you are getting a great value!!
And you can get any of these 3 finishes -
Aged Cooper(105532)
Antique Brass(105531)
Pewter(105515)
but its only while supplies last - don't miss out!
Today is also the release of the new product line Decor Elements. Don't forget to check it out on the right side of my blog. Click on the Decor Elements picture and you will be able to view the brochure.


I haven't had much time to stamp lately and today was no different. But when I went to my desk, there lay some scraps that looked like they wanted to be together - even the ribbon was slightly unrolled and close by. So, go with it. A while back I had taken my Fresh Cuts background stamp and inked it in VersaMark onto Basic Black and then used my heat gun and White Embossing Powder to finish it off. I put it aside and never did anything with it. Well, as it sat next to a scrap of Basic Grey I figured why not. I layered 2 non-SU organza ribbons, black and white, and placed them over the Basic Grey and then adhered my white embossed Fresh Cuts piece on top. Took both layers and placed them on a folded 4x4 Whisper White card. Even though one step was already done, this was definitely an under 15 minute card to make.

For now, go kreate
Kim

1 comment:

Tanya said...

This is fabulous! I have never used grey. I never know what to do with it!! But this --- well, this is certainly inspiring. :)