Sunday, February 15, 2009

Mojo Monday 73 Meet CC205







As you can see from my title, this card was inspired by the Splitcoaststampers Color Challenge and the Mojo Monday sketch. I started with a Perfect Plum base, layered with Pink Pirouette and a piece of Bella Rose DSP. I inked out my butterflies from the Flight of the Butterfly,a 2-step technique set, in Perfect Plum. I inked off (stamping on scrap) a few times to get my butterflies to be various shades. I took the the little flowers stamp from the set and inked it in Perfect Plum craft ink and dusted them with Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder and used my heat tool to set the sparkle. The edges of the Whisper White were sponged with Perfect Plum craft and given that same sparkle with Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder. TIP: If you click on the photo to enlarge you may see a bit more of the sparkle- never easy to capture. My hand dotted flight paths were kreated with Old Olive Marker and the sentiment also inked in Old Olive. The Kiwi Kiss corners were kreated with the Scallop Edge Punch and a triangle template. White taffeta ribbon and some bling, Circle Ice Rhinestone Brads, finish off my card.
Happy Stamping! Enjoy your day

For now, go kreate :)
Kim

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!! I love this card!! Thanks for sharing! Hope you are feeling better today!
Brenda

Tiffany said...

Just lovely! I love the little sparkle you added too. Great job with the sketch!

Mary Fish said...

Terrific job with the color challenge . . . was it challenging or what? I love the scallop corners :) Hugs, M

Anonymous said...

Love what you did with the sketch and color challenge.

I also love the scallop corners!