Thursday, February 19, 2009

Waiting for Spring


This template for the TLC208 challenge was the perfect box that I needed for my little gift. Just print it out and decorate as desired - so easy! I used a piece of Holiday Happenings (retired hostess lev 3) paper and left things simple - scalloped the round top using my corner rounder and placed a matching piece along the front and also scalloped the edge. Wrapped a Baja Breeze double stitched ribbon around the 'box' and embellished with two flowers from the Pretties kit. The pink was kreated easily with a Pretty in Pink marker - voila'. A Filigree Brad and Circle Ice Rhinestone (pink) adorn the center of the flower. It was that easy for the box!! I placed my little terra cota pot with dirt and seeds ready to plant, tied with a Baja Breeze ribbon and using the Tag Punch popped out my frog and watering can from the Flowers for All Season set. Fun! Happy Stamping!

For now, go kreate-
Kim

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!! What a great gift.

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic idea to use it for a little potted plant like that.

I love your coloring on the Flowers for All Season image.

Very spring-like ... if you are giving this as a gift to someone, they are going to LOVE it!

Mary Fish said...

Perfecto . . . love how you combined that sweet frog stamp, the colors and the DP. Hugs, Mary

Tiffany said...

Sweet! What a cute little gift for a gardner. I love the big flowers in the center. Gorgeous!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

This is SO pretty Kim! I LOVE it!! LOVE the pretty colors, awesome flowers and gorgeous tag!!

Have a wonderful day,
Jennifer :)