With those cute Notepads, you need a cute paper clip. And when its easy to do, why not, even if you don't need it, its still cute!! :)
A cinch to coordinate these jumbo paper clips with the notepad holders I showed you yesterday.
* Punch out 2 Scallop Circles
* Used my SU Markers to ink up my Soft Summer (Occasions Mini) flower and stamp onto Whisper White
* Using Blender Pens, finished coloring in the image. TIP: Kreate a pool of ink to dip your Blender Pen in by squeezing together an SU pad. Upon opening you will have a small pool of ink in your lid to begin coloring with. Simply scribble off the ink on your Blender Pen on a piece of scrap and go to your next color.
* Punched out the image using 1-3/8" Circle Punch and place Circle Rhinestones in the center of each flower
* Place top of paper clip on a large glue dot and sandwich between two Scallop Circles.
A cinch right and the perfect little accent for any stationary gift
Make sure to check out out my post I have A Deal for You for FREE SHIPPING.
May is National Scrapbooking Month, so if you haven't already, check out ALL the other May promotions
Stamps: Soft Summer (Occasions Mini-113802)
Paper: Riding Hood Red (111348), Tango Tangerine (111349), Old Olive (100702)
Ink: Riding Hood Red (111836), So Saffron (105213), Only Orange (102696), Perfect Plum (101437), Pale Plum (102732)
Accessories: Circle Fire Rhinestones (109110), Blender Pens (102845), Scallop Circle Punch (109043), 1-3/8" Circle Punch (104401), non-SU jumbo paper clips