Loving the new In Colors and Rich Razzleberry really gives you a taste of pure elegance. Currently my favorite. Don't hold me to it over the course of the year - I do really love them all!
I needed a quick thank you card for my daughters dance teacher. Her last practice is today before her recital Sunday - I can't wait to share some pictures with you. Ok, the card...
* Started with a Whisper White card base of 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
* Rich Razzleberry provides an elegant matte under another piece of Whisper White
* My butterflies from Flight of the Butterfly set were inked in Rich Razzleberry. This set allows for 2-step stampin - the outline was stamped first and then I eyeballed the polka dots and stamped them within the outline. TIP: If you want precise with your placement you will want to use the ultimate precision tool, the Stamp-a-mi-jig - you'll get perfect placement every time!
* You may notice that there are shades of Rich Razzleberry and this was done by not reinking my image before each stamping.
* Dazzling Diamonds outlines my main butterfly and each polka dot of the little butterflies. Easy to apply with just a touch of my 2-way glue pen. (unfortunately I haven't found a way to capture that sparkle with my photos - but very pretty in real life) CLick photo to enlarge and you may see a bit more dazzle
* A few small non SU rhinestones form a flight path with pizazz.
* The lower right corner is given a little extra detail with my Corner Rounder
* And finally that fabulous Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot ribbon finishes it off (FYI: each In Color will have its own polka dot ribbon :) Bonus: The ribbon is reversible - plain grosgrain on the other side - cool right?!)
My virtual Pal Kris from Kween Bee Kreations is doing an awesome 'Parade of Colors' highlighting all the new In
Colors and my monochromatic card was inspired by her parade of cards. Thanks Kris
My catalogs arrived tonight :) If you pre-ordered your copy will be in the mail tomorrow :) If you'd like a copy of this fabulous 209 page packed with product and inspiration Idea Book and Catalog 2009-2010 ($9.95), contact me and I'd be happy to mail it to you with FREE SHIPPING ($4.95 value)
Less than a week left before these promotions end June 30th
* Occasions Mini
* Last Chance Accessories
* Last Chance Stamps
* Decor Elements
*EXTRA hostess rewards. Contact me to host a party in your home or a virtual catalog party
Shop ALL product orders online with me.
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly (111564)
Paper: Rich Razzleberry (avail July 1), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry (avail July 1)
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon (avail July 1), Dazzling Diamonds (102023), 2 way glue pen (100425)