First I have to say HI! to all my Convention going Pals!! I know you are all having a blast, can't wait to hear all about it!!
This card was CASED by DoStamper, Dawn Olchfeske. I loved the design, but to make it my 'own', I wanted to tweek a few elements!
* Very Vanilla cardbase
* Very Vanilla butterfly kreated with the Big Shot and Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die
* Distressed the edges of my butterfly using a sponge dauber inked in Soft Suede ink
* GOLD EMBOSSED image and sentiment - the floral spray, as well as the sentiment, from Elements of Style, were inked in VersaMark and then sprinkled with Gold Embossing Powder. Then with my Heat Tool, heated for a beautiful shiny raised image. SO pretty and you'll have to trust me as it was very hard to capture the look of the embossing. TRY IT :) You'll like it! ;)
* Colored in the images with Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery and Old Olive inks using a fine tipped q-tip
* With my Color Spritzer, added some Soft Suede and Pretty in Pink speckles for a more aged look.
Without having to reinvent the wheel, a few little tweeks and I've added my own touch! Hope you like my tweeks ;)
Thank you to my faithful followers, I can't believe how quickly summer is going by! I'm glad to have taken this breather from blogging and really enjoy these lazy, crazy days. Unfortunately I know they are quickly running out - ugh, only about 6more weeks :( But that means back to more time for kreating and sharing with you :) Thanks for stopping by for a little dose of me ;)
ANY questions about techniques, my kreations, product orders, joining my team, ANYTHING, I am only a click away :)
You can purchase all products online with me or email me with your orders.