Here I am ;) thoroughly enjoying my summer days, but I wanted to Play at the PPA! Todays challenge is to Keep It Simple Sweetie (KISS), masculine style! I can always use masculine cards, which are so hard for me so this is a great challenge... here I go. Geometric is my easy go-to for masculine card making, so I played with some circle punches and a fun new stamp set Word Play in the new Idea Book and Catalog.
* Crumb Cake cardbase
* 1" Crumb Cake Circles, 1-1/4", 1-3/4" Soft Suede and Early Expresso Circles
HINT: To get your rings, punch out your 1-1/4" circle first and then line up your 1-3/4" Circle over the circle you just punched out and you'll get your thin ring. The Circle Scissor Plus is also a fabulous tool for making circles and rings of all sizes as well!
* Wish Big from Word Play was inked in Choc Chip Craft ink, removed the ink from the star and inked it with a Pacific Point Marker, gave a little huff to remoisten and stamped onto Crumb Cake. Applied Clear Embossing Powder and heated 'er up with my Heat Tool.
* Inked up star again with Pacific Point, stamped off onto Whisper White and snip, snip, snip. Added my star over the image with a piece of glue dot for a little more dimension
* Punched out sentiment with 1-3/8" Square. Applied a 'soft' edge for dimension using my dauber and Soft Suede ink.
* Using my piercing tool and mat pack, kreated a 'frame' around my focal point.
Kept It Simple Sweeties! Hope you enjoyed it. I'd love to know what ya think! Thanks so much for stopping in for a little dose of me :)
ANY questions about techniques, my kreations, product orders, joining my team, ANYTHING, I am only a click away :)
You can purchase all products online with me or email me with your orders.