More fun from my last class to show you. Continued vintage style since we were using the fabulous Deck the Halls DSP in the Holiday Mini. This is a pretty way to turn an ordinary envelope into a little gift, maybe add some 3x3 cards w/ envies, some holiday cash ;) or check or maybe even a few gift tags. Let me share how...
* Took a Small Open Ended Envelope (107286) and sealed it. Fold it in half and then unfold. Using my paper trimmer, I cut away about 1/8" along the long side. Now you will have 2 'pockets' along the top to place your goods in. HINT: a few 3x3's without a lot of embellishments will fit perfectly on one side, envies on the other.
* Now it is time to decorate your envie. To stay vintagey, I had to alter the very stark white envelope: dauber and distressing. Inked up the dauber with Soft Suede and distressed around all edges. See, not so stark.
* Layered a piece of Deck the Halls DSP to the front and back. Distressed the edges again
* This NEW Decorative Label punch is awesome! Popped that out in Cherry Cobbler and distressed the edges with Soft Suede ink.
* Using the Tags Til Christmas set, in the Holiday Mini, I inked up the 'square' shaped sentiment in Old Olive.
* Dare to be different - I chose to pop out that 'square' sentiment with my Large Oval punch instead of matching it up with a square punch. That stark white needed some daubbing again and a little something extra. Enter, Color Spritzer. Perfect spritz of Soft Suede adds more to the vintage feel.
* Popped the Large Oval sentiment up onto a dimensional and onto my Decorative Cherry Chobbler Label. An Itty Bitty Shapes Old Olive flower was punched out and bedazzled with a little Basic Pearl jewel.
* The little punched ensemble was placed on dimensionals and placed in the center.
* Victoria Crochet Trim is 'threaded' beneath the label and wrapped around the back to be tied for a pretty little closure.
* With my Color Spritzer still hooked up to Soft Suede Marker, I decided to spritz away on the interior.
* Direct to stamp technique, so cool! - with my Old Olive and Cherry Chobbler Markers, I isolated the words and directly 'colored' on the rubber, huffed the stamp to remoisten and stamped to the inside. Words come from the Tags Til Christmas set too.
* The holly leaf from Good Cheer was stamped in Old Olive and then colored in my berries with Cherry Cobbler.
Tags from the Tags Til Christmas set were kreated and later tucked into the little pockets of the envie. A little gift idea perhaps?! Here are a few of my sample tags.
As always, any questions I am just a click away! Hope you had fun with this one and let me know what you think?! Thanks for stopping in for a little dose of me ;)
Don't Miss :
** FREE Tote- Become a part of my team, hobby or business demos welcomed, and receive this adorable tote- Offer ends Oct 18
** Clearance Rack Blitz - Take advantage! 200+ products just added, up to 80% off retired products while supplies last. Online orders only!! Happy Shopping
** WIN approx. $400 in My Digital Studio Downloads - click HERE for contest details (contest ends Nov 15)
You can purchase all products online with me or email me with your orders.