Monday, October 11, 2010

Northern Flurry Greetings

Simple and schnazzy ;) I was asked to kreate simple, which I think I accomplished but I had to add a little 'umphf' ;), but even with some umphf, I still think it will qualify as simple. You tell me?!
* Started with a base of Shimmer White Cardstock
* Ran through the Big Shot with the Northern Flurry Embossing folder from the Holiday Mini
* With my always faithful Daubers ready to rumble, I inked one with VersaMark and swept it across the embossed snowflake images and sprinkled Heat and Stick powder. With my Heat Tool, heated the powder until melted to kreate a sticky surface
* Then layered some gorgeous White Chunky Essentials Glitter. Wishing you could see how pretty this is in person! TIP: After I apply chunky glitter, I turn the card face down and press on the backside to get any excess off or to 'secure' the 'crystals' to the sticky surface
* Finished, yup, finished off the card with the sentiment from the Hostess Lev 2 set Peaceful Season. Stamped in Encore Silver ink, hurry this may still be available on the Clearance Rack for ONLINE orders, and heat set with Clear Embossing Powder.

Easy Peasy card - under 15 minutes to kreate! Seriously it took more time trying to capture a good angle for this photo LOL (not easy to photograph white and shimmer). I do hope you like it! I'd love to know your thoughts if ya take a moment to leave me a comment! Thanks so much for stopping in for a visit

Don't Miss :

** FREE Tote- Become a part of my team, hobby or business demos welcomed, and receive this adorable tote- Offer ends Oct 18

** Clearance Rack Blitz - Take advantage! 200+ products just added, up to 80% off retired products while supplies last. Online orders only!! Happy Shopping

You can purchase all products online with me or email me with your orders.

Happy Kreating

11 comments:

Lorraine said...

What a perfect match of the sentiment with that embossing folder. It must be awesome in person cause it's beautiful in the photo!

Oh, and great hint about the glitter!

Carla said...

This is beautiful Kim, I am so anxious to make some Quick n Easy's. I love the beauty of your card. Hugs,

STASIA SLOMA said...

Beautiful!!!! Great job!!! I may have to case this technique!!

Linda Callahan said...

This is simple all right - simply gorgeous that is! What wow factors that silver ink and glitter are! So pretty!

Cards by Gina said...

Stunning card, Kim, and I love your tips! I was never really sure how to use the Heat and Stick Powder. TFS!

Pam~ said...

Gorgeous Kim! Love the sparkle!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Kim! Love the "wow" factor of the glitter!

Mary Fish said...

Classic, simple and sparkling. The formula for a gorgeous card. Hugs, M

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Really pretty.

I'd love to see this one in person. Bet it's even prettier!

Tammie Morton said...

Beautiful card! THanks for sharing such an easy yet beautiful and elegant card.

Mary said...

What an elegant card! What did you stamp in the inside for the sentiment?