Tis the season and I just love making Christmas cards. This will be one of the options for an upcoming SAS - easily reproducible (no extra postage required either!) for that long list of friends and family that we want to dazzle with our handmade paper skills. Using the Big Shot really cuts down on the time it takes to kreate cards. Yet it looks like we could have spent hours with all the details :)
* Cherry Cobbler standard cardbase
* Whisper White ran through the Big Shot with the Petals a Plenty embossing folder
* Added to this already beautiful texture just a little shimmer -
Using a Dauber, I inked it up in the cap of my Frost White Shimmer Paint and lightly ran the dauber across the raised petals. Beautiful frosted look
* Ran some Cherry Cobbler through the Big Shot with my Serif Essentials Bigz letters
* Inked up the ornament from Tags Til Christmas in Cherry Cobbler and punched out with SU's coordinating Ornament Punch.
* A little bling with some Basic Rhinestones added to the ornament and a little bow tied in retired silver cording.
* Each element added to the base with a Dimensional for the little extra wow factor.
Clean, simple and festive! Do you like it?? Sometimes its hard to fully embrace simple LOL But I think this one works ;)I'd love to know what ya think, so please leave me a comment and let me know, K?
Thanks so much for stopping by for a little dose of me! Any questions, I am always just a click away!
You can purchase all products online with me or email me with your orders.