And a challenge it was!! Todays PPA Color Challenge is Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight and Basic Gray. All wonderful colors in their own right, but combined, hmmmm what to do? Poppy Parade and Daffodil Delight reminded me of some of the most vibrant fall colors this year. So I grabbed my Lovely as a Tree set to kreate a subtle scene
* Standard cardbase of Textured Gray cardstock
* Inked up my trees in Basic Gray and stamped onto Whisper White. With my Poppy Parade and Daffodil Delight Markers I accented each tree with a few leaves. Kinda reminds me of a black and white photo with colored accents.
* A little too stark? A few flecks from my Color Spritzer helped to soften the look
* Ready to rock n roll? I took the leaf image inked in Daffodil Delight and lightly rolled the stamp around in Poppy Parade, kreating a two tone leaf image. TIP: Make sure to always use your light color first then into a dark color, so you don't ruin your ink pads!!
* Using my Paper Snips for precise cutting, I snipped out my leaves.
* With the same rock n roll technique I added my sentiment from Sincere Salutations
* A scrunchie Gray Taffeta Ribbon, see my scrunchie technique HERE, and Antique Brad finish it off.
PHEW, this one wasn't easy! But thats a challenge right?!
How'd I do? Not my personal fave, but I think I can live with it ;) and maybe it will inspire you in some way?!
Thanks so much for stopping by for a little dose of me! Any questions, I am always just a click away!
You can purchase all products online with me or email me with your orders.