This was a very simple card that I did at a workshop this past weekend. Simple, but really pretty with that festive shimmer!
* Standard card base of Ruby Red
* Whisper White was decorated with some Frost Shimmer Serene Snowflakes, both from the Holiday Mini. Simply shake up your shimmer paint and using a dauber which fits perfectly in the cap, ink up your dauber and apply it directly to your snowflakes and stamp them randomly onto your paper. Such a pretty and soft 'lustery' effect
* Ink up your Delightful Decorations ornament in Ruby Red and stamp onto a scrap piece of Whisper White
* Using your Ornament punch, pop out your ornament.
* Ink up your sentiment, from All Holidays, with Ruby Red Craft ink and heat emboss with Clear Embossing Powder.
* With a glue dot adhere a piece of Silver Cording to the back of your ornament. Tie up a separate bow and adhere that with a glue dot to the 'neck' of your ornament. Place some SNAIL along the top of your Whisper White and fold over your Silver Cording to adhere. Add some additional SNAIL and adhere to your card base.
Any questions, as always, I am a click away :) Happy Stamping
Shop ALL product orders online with me.
Stamps: Serene Snowflakes (115438), Delightful Decorations (116517), All Holiday (114916)
Paper: Ruby Red(102030), Whisper White(100730)
Ink: Frost White Shimmer Paint(116854), Ruby Red Classic(102259) and Craft(101009),
Accessories: Silver Cord (109866), Clear Embossing Powder(109130), Heat Tool(100005), Daubers(102892), Ornament Punch(116794)