Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New products coming soon...


I've been enjoying my family and a bit of relaxation after the hustle and bustle of the season. Although it can be exhausting, I love baking scrumptious goodies, crafting and giving handmade gifts, being with family and friends, up til all hours ...I love this time of year, and am sad how soon it will be over. I have a few more preparations for some New Years celebrations ahead and another round of Christmas with all my in-laws, but then what?? Well I will get back to some normalsy and then have fun with some NEW goodies from the Occasions Mini Catalog. You will be able to begin ordering from this 43 page mini on Jan 5th. AND you will be pleased as punch to see some savings too! Save on storage with the new punch style, save money and storage with the CLEAR MOUNT stamps option. Preparing for Valentines, Easter, Mothers Day, spring, you will find something you like! And enjoy Sale-a-bration at the same time (spending $50+, pick free products out of the sale-a-bration catalog!!) If you'd like either of these catalogs, email me your address and interest and I will gladly pop one in the mail to you!! I have a fun project to show you tomorrow and then I will be away until January 4. I wish you all a very healthy and prosperous New Year!!

Don't Forget: Only a few more days left of the Holiday Mini. Place your orders now through Monday Jan 4, 11:50pm (MT).

Shop ALL product orders online with me.

No comments: