Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pretty in Pink & Rich Razzleberry -all the Vogue


Another card using the new Vintage Vogue set from the Occasions Mini :) Lovin' this set, so pretty!! Scroll down one post to see another birthday with this set- I was so happy with how it turned out! I had out the Pretty in Pink cardstock and you can always use b-day cards so why not play some more! :)
* Ran a standard card of Pretty in Pink through the Big Shot with my Scallop Circle Die. Left a few scallops above the fold of the card before running through to make sure the card stays intact - otherwise you will end up with 2 scallop circles!
* Inked up my vine with Old Olive and stamped it around the left edge of my scallop circle
* On a piece of Whisper White scrap, I inked up the two size flowers in Pretty in Pink and Rich Razzleberry and snipped them out.
* With a dollop of Crystal Effects in the center, I sprinkled on some Dazzling Diamonds. Placed a dimension on the back of each flower and bent up the petals a tad for more of a 3-D effect.
* Inked up the sentiment with the new Well Scripted set in the Occasions Mini. Isn't the font just gorgeous! So easy to have accurate and straight placement with the new Clear Mount option!
* Ran the new Beautiful Wings Embosslit through the Big Shot with Rich Razzleberry. I chose one of the 4 embossed and cut out butterflies to make a soft landing next to the sentiment. Added a tiny pizazz to the body with a dab of Crystal Effects and a tad more Dazzling Diamonds.

You can purchase all products online with me or email me with your orders. Don't forget your Sale-a-bration FREEBIES with orders of $50+ (before shipping and tax)



Supplies:
Stamps: Vintage Vogue(Occasions Mini), Well Scripted(Occasions Mini)
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive
Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Circle Die, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

8 comments:

Carla said...

A beautiful card, Kim. I love those colors and your design. Hugs,

Kim S. said...

LOVE this card Kim! So pretty...the colors, the flowers & vine, the design...I LOVE this one!You should make a few of this to have on hand...May is only a few months away! ;)

Lorraine said...

Beautiful! I love this set - you're giving me some great ideas! Thanks.

Patti MacLeith said...

What a beautiful card!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Kim, this is absolutely beautiful.

See ... I'm jealous now - I should have ordered Vintage Vogue too. Next order, I swear!

Mary Fish said...

beautiful layout and use of these stamps. the scallop circle card is such a nice change-up. hugs, m

Linda Callahan said...

Oh so pretty - beautiful design on the scallop!

STASIA SLOMA said...

beautiful job kim!! just beautiful!