WELCOME to another Pals Hop. We are at it again, a group of talented Stampin' Up! Demonstrators are ready to show off their paper crafting skills with inspirational ideas showcasing Sale-A-Bration products from Stampin' Up!'s most popular promotion of the year! We are so excited to have you hop along with us. Feel free to leave as many comments along the way. We love to know what you think!
If you have arrived here from Mary's blog, Stampin' Pretty, then I am sure you have been inspired!! I am stop #7 and I hope you will continue to hop along with me and the rest of this talented group.
For every $50+ increment you spend, you can pick a FREE product from the Sale-a-bration brochure. I chose to highlight the Extreme Snowboard (115177) stamp - don't forget to look at the 70+ items available on the back page of the Sale-a-bration brochure, stamp sets available from the 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog!
This is my first hybrid My Digital Studio (MDS) card. I chose images from Extreme Elements in MDS to kreate my background onto Whisper White. I was excited that it is loaded in the MDS program because I don't own this stamp set and it coordinates wonderfully with my Extreme Snowboarder. So hybrid I go.
* Kreate 4 pages: MDS background on the front, inside kreated with a blank page and sentiment side kreated again with 'Extreme Elements' and 'Enjoy Every Moment' brush image, and the back of my card using the 'Copyright Stamps' image and text to personalize with my name.
* Printed it out on my home computer on Whisper White cardstock. Using SU's professional printer services, however, is the BEST way to make sure you get SU's exclusive colors to print correctly.
* Inked out my Snowboarder with VersaMark onto Basic Black and sprinkled on Clear Embossing Powder (EP). With my Heat Tool, melted the EP to give it a raised, shiny coat.
* Love those Paper Snips to cut away with precision!
* Popped my snowboarder up on dimensionals and there we have the front of my hybrid card!
Here is the inside and the graphic on the back.
No MDS, no problem...
* I masked out some snow with sticky notes. With a piece of sponge, I sponged Almost Amethyst directly above my mask
* Sponged Bashful Blue above the snow cap hills, leaving the center very 'soft' and light.
* Graduating the depth of the color outward, I added Not Quite Navy sponging, leaving areas of the Bashful Blue and then the final layer of Night of Navy (concentrated at the edges)
* Extreme Snowboarder was inked in VersaMark and stamped onto Whisper White. Followed with a sprinkle of Silver Embossing Powder and set with a Heat Tool.
* Paper snips pop him out with precision. Layered on dimensionals, he's Extreme!
Hope you have enjoyed your stop here. If you have, won't you please take a moment to leave me a comment. Love to know your thoughts :)
If you'd like to Shop Stampin' Up! products, Order ONLINE with me or email me. Any questions, I am just a click away.
Now let's continue to Sale-a-brate with the next stop at Gina's blog, Cards by Gina. Hop on over and see what she has in store for you!
In the event you get lost on your way, here is a list of the Hoppers and a link to their blog.
1. Kalshelia (Stampin' Fabulousity)
2. Ann (The Stampin' Schach)
3. Margaret (Margaret Moody)
4. Debbie (Stampin' Sunshine)
5. Carla (Carla's Scraps)
6. Mary (Stampin' Pretty)
7. Kim (Stamp, Scrap, Get Kreative)
8. Gina (Cards by Gina)
9. Regina (The Stampin' Bean)
10. Lourdes (Cozy Crafty Corner)
11. Kris (Kween Bee Kreations)
12. Liz (DIY Paper Creations)
13. Melanie (Oops a Daisy)
14. Mike (Stampin-Style)
15. Anne (Mukibug)
16. Martha (Seasons of Stamping)
17. Jason (Jason's Stampin' Pad)
18. Barbara Furlong (The Love of Stamping)
19. Tricia Gillam (Soul Stamper)