Don't ya just love to stamp with company!!! Last night was our Stamp A Stack class and as always we all have so much fun chittin 'n chattin, munchin 'n crunchin, singin to tunes and of course stampin away!! If you live in the Northern New Jersey area and would like to join in on the fun, we'd love to have you! Since we kreate 10 cards, I try to keep them easy to replicate. This was the most 'involved' and yes, it is using the Nature Walk set again, but I just love it (and so did the group - its such a great set!)!!! You can see one of the other simple kreations using Nature Walk HERE.
I wanted to make something that really could could go either way for a male or female and that would work with a variety of sentiments, what do you think?
* Started with a Night of Navy cardbase and a Crumb Cake matte
* The images were stamped onto Very Vanilla - Soft Suede bird cage (string hand-drawn with Soft Suede marker), Crumb Cake bees, florals using Rich Razzleberry and Always Artichoke SU Markers
* Distress it up! - using my Sponge Daubers with Soft Suede and Crumb Cake ink, with light circular pressure adding color to the Very Vanilla panel and distressing edges.
* Get Spritzie! - distress it further using your Color Spritzer and a Soft Suede SU Marker
* Added a variety of different sentiments inked in Soft Suede either directly to the image panel or stamped and punch with the Large Oval. Variety is the spice of life :)
* Always Artichoke Seam Binding and a faux bow finish it off
Hope you like another addition of Nature Walk ;) As always thanks for poppin in for a little dose of me! I'd love to know what you think and I so appreciate all your comments!! Happy Kreating!
Any questions, I am always just a click away!
SALE A BRATION is in full swing!!!!! NOW thru March 31st
You can purchase all products online with me or email me with your orders.