Monday, June 23, 2008

I've been tagged

Well, Mary from Stampin Pretty has tagged me to pass along some tidbits of information about 'lil 'ol me. I wish my life were more interesting for you...

The rules of the game: Each player answers questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

Here are my responses to her TAG #1 questions:

Ten Years Ago: I was not married, but still dating my present hubby, no children, and working as a Physical Therapist Assistant.

Five things in today’s ‘to do’ list (in addition to stamping :):
1. Play with my kids!!!
2. Laundry
3. Take care of my parents home - flowers, pool, fish pond(they are in Disney for 2 wks with my bro, sister-in-law and my 3nieces and nephew) Looks like I got the bum deal huh!?
4. Take a nap - I have a horrible 'summer cold' thanks to my little ones
5. Make dinner

Snacks I enjoy: Pretzels, cashews (one of my favorites too Mary!), ice cream of course!

Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
Donate tons to churches and charities and build a dreamhouse. Hire a maid to clean so I'd have more time to stamp :) hehe!

Places I have lived:
New Jersey Only (not including college in PA)



TAG #2

Weird facts about me . . . only 7
?

1. I am the youngest of 4, with 3 older brothers and the only girl in 3 generations.

2. I always wanted to have boys when I had children,(see above), probably because
that was all I was accustom too. Now I have been blessed with 2 beautiful girls. (And still praying that one day we'll be blessed with a boy too)

3. I have 2 middle names JOY PATRICIA: Joy- b/c I was the 1st girl in 3 generations, Patricia - after my mom

4. I don't like ice in my beverages - unless its a scorcher.

5. My husband says my hair is never messy, even when I wake up in the morning

6. I haven't been shopping in the mall in ages (I think the last time was to bring my daughter to see Santa and even then we didn't shop) I like the small strip malls or online convenience :)

7. I never want to go on a cruise. FISH BAIT!


You're IT...These are the 5 blogs to which I have tagged. Check them out for great inspiration
Stamp,Scrap, Stamp Some More
Tracy's Corner
Stampalicious
Paper Vernissage
Can you say addicted to stamps?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So nice to learn more about you! :)

I love your Seeing Spots cards. You always make me want to buy more stamp sets that I don't already own.

Lorraine said...

Thanks for the Tag and the challenge. I took it. Have a great day!