Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Simply Pretty

Summer colds are awful. My oldest started with a random fever and then 4 days later a horrible cough. Mommy and little sister got the brunt of it all. Today has been our worst by far - luckily my wonderful hubby came home early from work to care for us. So anyhow, this will be a very quick post.

I inked my large background Pretty Petals in White Craft and stamped it onto Basic Black. I sprinkled White Embossing Powder all over and heated it up. I love to emboss, such a little task with such a big effect. I trimmed down the Basic Black to allow a small edge of the Whisper White base to frame it out (hard to see in the photo). This card bares no sentiment, so that I can use it for what ever occasion deems appropriate - wedding, b-day, thank you... I used my Ticket Punch on each corner of Basic Black and Whisper White and added dimesionals behind my layers to pop up what will be the sentiment. To finish it off I looped a small piece of Black and White Gingham to the corner of my 'sentiment'. I'm delighted with how it turned out and you gotta love it when it comes together under 15 minutes. Forgive me if I don't post for a few days as I try to get better. Hopefully it won't be long!!!
OH, a very Happy Birthday to my nieces Lexie and Bailey who are hopefully enjoying their day in Disney. See you soon girls, say hi to Mickey for me and hugs to all!!!

For now, go kreate
Kim

No comments: