Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Decor Elements Brochure

I had promised you the brochure for the new product line Decor Elements, but due to Stampin' Up! policy, I have had to remove the brochure from my blog as these items are not yet available for purchase. But here is some enticing info on this new line...These new products are being made by SU in house, so this is only phase 1 for this new product. It will be an expanding line. Décor Elements product line is an extension of SU's Definitely Decorative home décor line. Décor Elements is vinyl artwork for walls, mirrors, windows, or other hard, smooth surfaces.
Stampin' Up! has long advocated decorating your home using Definitely Decorative stamp sets. Décor Elements takes that same idea and uses a different medium to accomplish the same mission-making your home a beautiful representation of your style! Whether you want to spice up the walls of your home or frame a piece for display, Décor Elements is easy to apply, easy to love, and easy to remove. Another differentiator is that the Décor Elements images and techniques available also coordinate with SU existing products. You have Two-Step Stampin', so why not two-step and three-step wall art that will really catch attention? Apply a frame, then choose a letter to go inside it. I'm sure the possibilities will be endless with this new product line. I'm looking forward to giving it a try.
This product line will be available to you on July 1, 2008. If you are interested in more information regarding this brochure, please contact me as I am able to send you a PDF file. Sorry for the confusion. I will re-post the brochure online July 1st.

Check back later and I'll have a new card posted for you. Until then....

Go kreate :)
Kim

No comments: