Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Holiday Mini Catalog & Gift Certificates Available

Today is the day - yippeeeeee - you may begin ordering from this fabulous little Holiday book!! You have from now until January 18th to stock up on some of these adorable products. The stamps sets are so fun, but wait until you see all the other fun stuff: the ribbons, the felt snow flurries, the holiday rub-ons, the new pattern papers, the new BIG SHOT machine and all different die cuts, there is so much - this little book is packed with a punch!
For you that want it all, start a wish list and send it to me via email and I will keep it on file, then send all your loved ones my contact info and let them know I have some great ideas that YOU are sure to love for the holiday or any other occasion. One stop shopping with me! I will gladly send out adorable gift certificates; imagine a gift certificate inside apull treat, that is hand stamped and customized per your occasion. OR with a predetermined amount and your wish list I can make it easy for your spouse or anyone else who has the hardest time deciding what to get you. I'll have your wishes granted :)
I'm utilizing my own services ... my wish list is ready for my hubby :)
I'll be back a bit later with the final sweet treat project from my class. Now go start your WISH LIST!!!!!!

Kim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new catalog Kim, thanks for sharing it! I'm going to make my wish list now. Maybe you can give it to my Rob for me LOL!