Sunday, September 28, 2008

Snow Swirled Treat

The next project from my 'Sweet Treats' class is this fun pull treat. These got such the WOW factor when I handed these out at my open house that I had to show them how they could kreate their own. Here is the tutorial so you can join in the fun! The one on the left is using Brilliant Blue cardstock (with a Bashful Blue ribbon pull) and the one on the right is Brocade Blue cardstock (with a White ribbon pull). Both were stamped randomly in Whisper White ink with the snowflakes from the Snow Swirled set. This set is currently in the 15% off Never Before Seen Stamps and there is only 2 more days left to place your orders, this offer ends Sept 30th! Email me your order or click here to shop online now. Back to the treat...
The Whisper White 'belly bands' are inked with Bashful Blue snowflakes and the sentiment comes from this same great set. The snowman, inked in Bashful Blue, comes from a hostess lev 2 set, Deer Friends. The snowman was punched out using the 1 1/4" Circle Punch and then placed on dimensionals on a 1 3/8" Circle of Brilliant Blue. I love how they came out! Let me know what you think!

For now, go kreate
Kim

No comments: