Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just Cuz

I just love this little frog from A Flower for All Seasons. This is a great little set to make some all occasion notecards and give as a gift -guess you know what I'm up too :) AND its only $14.95. This 4x4 card started with a Bashful Blue base. I took a piece of retired designer series paper in bashful blue (the current bashful blue series would work just as well, or any color scheme you chose) and used my Corner Rounder at each corner. The hardware in the corner is also retired, but a great alternative would be the flower slide in the current Hodgepodge Hardware (I'm just trying not to neglect the 'old' stuff - of course I get lost in always playing with the new toys and forget the 'old' stuff is just as great). I stamped my frog and daisies on Whisper White in Basic Black ink and then used my SU Markers to color them in. Then sponged a Bashful Blue sky behind them. Mounted that on So Saffron. I used my Mat Pack with paper piercer and template to pierce around the one corner. The sentiment, from Just B, (currently on the Dormant List) is heat embossed with White Embossing Powder. 'Just Cuz' I felt like it :) Let me know what ya think

For now, go kreate
Kim

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

How pretty! I love the paper piercing on this and the hardware. Nice touch!!

Michelle Tech said...

Very cute! I love that set and the card!