Sunday, September 14, 2008

Just Sparkle

Love this new set of 6, Snow Swirled, which is 15% off until Sept 30. Kreated my tree on Whisper White, first stamped with VersaMark and sprinkled with Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder (and heated) and then again in Baja Breeze ink. It gave my tree a 'shadowed' and sparkly feel. Layered my tree on a piece of Brushed Silver paper and then Baja Breeze. Randomly stamped some of the snowflakes from this set in VersaMark and again heat embossed with Iridescent Ice to make them sparkle. This card is so pretty in person and unfortunately the photo doesn't pick up the luster and sparkle - so hope you can use your imaginations. My sentiment is from Heard from the Heart and inked in Baja Breeze. I used my VersaMarker to highlight a few of the letters with some more 'sparkle' - like snowflakes leaving a dusting behind. Don't miss out on this pretty set. If you'd like to place an order, visit my demonstrator website, www.kimberlyjoy.stampinup.net and click on the SHOP NOW button to the upper right. If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to ask.

For now, go kreate
Kim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love bling. Nice job! M

Tiffany said...

I love the sparkle! Gorgeous Christmas card.