Monday, September 1, 2008

Fruitful Organizer


Happy Labor Day to you all! I hope you are enjoying your last summer hooray. Sorry I haven't posted this weekend, but haven't much time to stamp as we ARE enjoying the last summer hooray! But I did complete this fun box to share with you. This can be a great card organizer, coupon organizer or even a recipe holder. My box is kreated with Certainly Celery and layered on top is Cameo Coral. The colors just screamed watermelon, summer, fruit :) So I decided to use my Tart 'N Tangy set and ink up with my markers (Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral, Old Olive, Apricot Appeal Markers) and stamp onto Whisper White. TIP: To get various colors on one stamp, remember this fun technique and color in your images, breathe/huff on the stamp to remoisten and stamp.
I used a velcro seal to keep the lid closed and I punched out a piece of Apricot Appeal with my Scallop Circle Punch and popped it up on dimensionals. Very cute little gift - Great for a bride to be with some recipes inside or to fill with some handmade all occasion cards for anyone. Hope you like it, leave me a comment and let me know what you think :) Enjoy Labor Day - sit back, relax and do something you love!
For now, go kreate
Kim

Edited to Add (ETA): the tutorial for this organizer can be found here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this! The colors are awesome - so different than what you'd normally expect using Tart & Tangy.

Did you create this or use a template?

It's a WOW project!

Anonymous said...

Sheer delight. I agree with Kris that the colors are a really nice change-up with this set. Stay creative . . . keep it coming!

Hugs, M

Tiffany said...

Very pretty! If you have a template, I would love to see it.

Have a great day!