Saturday, November 22, 2008

Holiday Extravanganza SALE


Stampin' Up! is having a huge Holiday Extravanganza SALE!!! The sale is a limited-time, on select product bundles from November 26 through December 1, 2008. Details on discounted product bundles will be announced when the sale begins November 26. You will be able to see these discounted bundles at my ONLINE DBWS Store - if that link doesn't take you there...go to www.kimberlyjoy.stampinup.net and click on SHOP NOW or click on the 24 Hour Online Store icon at the top right of my sidebar and you will be redirected to my DBWS ONLINE store. Quantities of discounted bundles are limited, so place orders ONLINE early. Make sure to check back Wednesday for more details!!
Check out A Holiday Gift-Giving Guide. This includes a list of products that make great gifts for family and friends. Or Holiday Gift List: Use this list to help find gifts in your budget. Remember I am available to customize a gift certificate for your loved one or create a wish list for yourself and I will be sure to give your loved ones some great ideas that you are SURE to love!!
I'm busily preparing for my craft show - currently stamping many tiles which you can see here. Lots of ideas and hopefully I get to doing them and sharing them too :)

For now, go kreate!

Kim

No comments: