Monday, January 19, 2009

Exciting Day

Today's the day, the release of the SU Spring/Summer 2009 Idea Book and Catalog. You are going to LOVE it!!!! You will be able to download the new catalog on my blog (the right side bar) after it goes live which will be sometime after noon, MT. You may need to be patient as there will be alot of 'traffic' to the main site. My suggestion, until you have a hard copy in your hot little hands, is to download the catalog and save the file to your computer. And of course if you don't have a demonstrator and are wondering where you can get a hard copy ($9.95) contact me and I will gladly ship one to you and be available for any of your Stampin' Up! needs.
Some other bits of info... there will be a 'downloadable' supply list (right side bar) which will include info and mini photos for the samples in the catalog. Remember this has always been in the back of your catalogs, well, now you can print it out and not have to flip back and forth AND that means more room in the catalog for more goodies :)
AND...
You can start the fun by viewing the brand new Decor Elements III brochure NOW (right side bar again :) Fantastic colors and images have been added. Check it out!!!!

Ok, so I was playing a bit with my Big Shot die cut machine and the Pillow Box die - so FUN :) - and decided on a few Valentine treats. I popped out the Pillow Box pattern (already scored and perforated for the perfect template) using Holiday Treasure DSP. The one to the left I punched out a small heart so you could see the conversation hearts inside (wrapped in our small Cello Bags). I wrapped a Pretty in Pink Grosgrain ribbon and then added a Filigree Brad and pink Button Bouquet tied together with a piece of Red Hemp. But ooops, do you see my goof? Live and learn, I should have placed my heart and ribbon on the other side, so that you aren't viewing the open edges of the flaps. Make sense? Look at the second example that I did correctly (or at least its presentation looks better!) Again, playing with my Big Shot, Birds & Blooms Sizzlits (ooooo wait til you see all the new stuff for the BIG SHOT - YIPEE) I used Choc Chip for my bird and added an extra layer to the wings with Close to Cocoa. Tied a Choc Chip Grosgrain ribbon around the Pillow Box and finally stamped Happy Valentines from Holidays and Wishes set in Riding Hood Red onto Pretty in Pink. Cute little treat boxes, don't ya think?

Oh, did I mention....ready... stamp sets are ALL DIE CUT (well, almost all- the exception of background stamps and mini alphabet sets)! Yes you read that right!! What a time saver!!!! Now make sure to check back later to view the catalog. He he - so excited for you to see it! Get your wish lists ready..................

For now, go kreate
Kim

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love your pillow boxes Kim! So cute! Can't wait to order from the new catty.

Anonymous said...

The pillow boxes look so adorable with that gingham paper. Hugs, M