I'm off for a long weekend, but I'll be back Monday - especially to announce the final Deal of the Week.
I think Bermuda Bay and Soft Suede gives a sense of vintage as does this set, Friends 24-7. Its been my go to set lately, this vintagey card being my favorite kreation with it thus far. The recipient of this card likes rustic, antique, vintage - I think she will like it. I thought I'd make a very simple, no layers, easy to replicate monogram card and if she likes them, she (or I) can quickly make some more.
* Bermuda Bay standard card base 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 scored at the top. Corners detailed with a Corner Rounder Punch. Hint: make sure to do the corners on both the front and back of the card
* Image (flourish?) from Friends 24-7 is inked in Whisper White Craft and then heat embossed with White Embossing Powder. Tip: You will need to use either VersaMark or Craft ink for your embossing as this ink is sticky and allows the powder to adhere to it before setting with your heat tool
* Inked in Bermuda Bay is my monogram from Lovely Letters onto Whisper White, then punched out with the Scallop Square Punch and placed it on my card with dimensionals
* The edges of my Scallop Square were given a deeper sponging of Soft Suede and then lightly I sponged over the entire square
* The edges of the card and card front were also sponged in Soft Suede, the edges given a little more attention for a deeper/darker look.
* Tied a Kraft Taffeta bow and adhered with a mini glue dot
Pretty quick card to kreate. Hope she'll like it
Shop ALL product orders online with me.
Stamps: Friends 24-7 (113218), Lovely Letters (115030)
Paper: Bermuda Bay(115317),Whisper White(100730)
Ink: Bermuda Bay(115655), Soft Suede(115657), Whisper White Craft (101731)
Accessories: Kraft Taffeta Ribbon(109068), White Embossing Powder(109132), Scallop Square Punch(112081), Corner Rounder Punch (109047), Sponges(101610), Mini Glue Dots(103683)