Friday, July 3, 2009

Stampin Up Markers

Currently I am away for a long holiday weekend, but I am hoping you've had the chance to sit down with a very good book :) I'm sure I'll be perusing mine many evenings while I'm away and relaxing with my family. What a great book to get cozy with :) So if you haven't seen it, click on the new catalog cover photo on my right sidebar any time, or Stampin' Up Idea Book and Catalog to download it now. If you'd like a copy, contact me.
So if you haven't seen the new book yet... you haven't seen that the new In Colors now come in our SU Markers. WaHoo - way cool! Stampin' Up! Markers are one of my favorite 'tools' (pg 154) - They are
■ Dual tipped markers: .5 mm fine point and flexible brush
■ Available individually or in a set: Available individually in exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors. Available in a single color family (set of 12) Available in Neutrals assortment (set of 4)
■ Available as a collection of all 4 color families, packaged in a rigid plastic case with individual compartments and a handle (set of 48)
■ Odorless, water-based dye ink
■ Coordinate with Classic Stampin’ Pads and exclusive Stampin’ Up! card stock
AND are now In Colors too !!

Use them to custom color your images, omit parts of a design on your stamp, use in coordination with Blender Pens or Aquapainter for a soft watercolored look, or use for writing. A bit of an investment, but I guarantee you'll love them. HINT: Before I became a demonstrator, I hosted a party and used my money rewards to pay for more than half of the whole set. Not a bad reason to have a party Eh? Contact me if you'd like to host a party in your home or a virtual catalog party

Check back tomorrow to see my 4th of July kreation and why I love my markers!

Shop ALL products online with me.

No comments: