Monday, November 9, 2009

More Tags

This time I made tags using the Delightful Decorations set and Ornament punch found in the Holiday Mini. Not only will they be so cute on a package, but a cute little gift too! Scroll down to the next post to see tags kreated with the Lev 2 Hostess set, Christmas Punch. I rec'd a lot of requests for my 'tweaked' version of box and acetate lid. I will bring both box versions to you later this week :) I just need to get caught up after a weekend away.
*Ornament images were stamped in Soft Suede, Real Red, Old Olive and Bashful Blue onto Whisper White and then popped out with the Ornament Punch.
*Each ornament was also 'backed' with a Real Red punched out ornament.
*Using the 1/16" Circle Punch to pop out a hole in the neck of the ornament to thread some Gold Elastic Cord through.
*Tied each gold loop with a knotted 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon in Real Red, Old Olive, White, or Bashful Blue.
*Placed them in my 4 quadrant box (stay tune for directions at the end of the week!)
*Acetate lid and adorable Red Polka Dot Ribbon to hold this cute little package together.


*Kreated an additional gift tag using my Big Shot and Two Tags Die
*Ran my Whisper White tag back through the Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder
*Using my Crop a dile, placed a Jumbo Eyelet through the top
*Popped out an additional Real Red stamped Delightful Decoration ornament and adhered it with a dimensional to the front of my tag.
*The inside of the tag, a 'to: from:' and a Merry Christmas wish to my recipient.
Cute right?



Tomorrow, Nov 10th, a talented group of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators are getting ready to show off their paper crafting skills with you once again. Our second holiday blog hop will focus on Thanksgiving & Fall and showcase all that Stampin' Up! has to offer, from rubber stamps, designer paper, embellishments, and much more.

Mark the Date on your calendar for our next hop. You won’t want to miss the kreations we have to share.

Christmas/Winter – December 1, 2009

Here's the Holiday Line-Up
1. Kris (Kween Bee Kreations)
2. Carla (Carla's Scraps)
3. Linda (Stampin' Seasons)
4. Melanie (Oops a Daisy)
5. Mary (Stampin' Pretty)
6. Trish (Soul Stamper)
7. Jill (Stamping Heart)
8. Liz (DIY Paper Creations)
9. Kim (Stamp, Scrap, Get Kreative)
10. Kalshelia (Stampin' Fabulousity)
11. Regina (The Stampin' Bean)
12. Margaret (Margaret Moody)
13. Debbie (Stampin' Sunshine)
14. Ann (The Stampin' Schach)
15. Gina (Cards by Gina)
16. Lourdes (Cozy Crafty Corner)


Shop ALL product orders online with me.

5 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Wonderful tags! I love your color selections! And how quick and easy...Such a plus for those with a busy lifestyle! Thanks for sharing your (as always) perfect projects!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

These are very pretty!

I love how nice they look all piled up in your box.

Mary Fish said...

Adorable tags in a charming box. Love it with the polka dot ribbon! Hugs, Mary

Linda Callahan said...

These tags are so festive - love them!

Carla said...

Oh would I love to have a set of these... I love those ornaments. Hugs,