Its another PPA challenge and SUMMER is the theme. With summer comes many a party and get togethers. I decided to kreate a summery 'tropical' fun card - luau style :)
* Standard card base of Whisper White is sponged and masked with Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy and Close to Cocoa. The sand was also 'flecked' using the Color Spritzer and Choc Chip Marker.
* Palm trees in the distance were kreated from the Tropical Party set and inked with Choc Chip and Garden Green markers.
My Hula Bear:
* I ran a piece of Creamy Caramel cardstock through the Big Shot and the very cute Bigz Bear die.
* Then Pink Passion and Gable Green were placed on the Beary Essentials clothes die, little skirt and shoes, and cranked through the Big Shot. With my Paper Snips, I kreated my grass skirt. Cute, right??
* Yo Yo Yellow, Taken with Teal, Gable Green and Pink Passion blossoms, from the Boho Blossom Punch, decorate the top of this adorable grass skirt (if I do say so myself!)
* The bandeau swimtop was kreated from Pink Passion with the wings from the Extra Large Bird Punch. Dazzling Diamonds makes her top super diva-ish :)
* Another Pink Passionn Boho Blossom is tucked behind her ear. She is ready to hula!
* A coconut cocktail, from the Tropical Party set, in paw and she is ready for the summer festivities!!
MAHALO!! So glad you stopped in to check out my kreation. If you have any questions, I am just a click away!!
Available until June 30th or while supplies last, don't miss out on:
Last Chance Stamp sets
Last Chance Accessories
Last Chance Definitely Decorative
You can purchase all products online with me or email me with your orders.