Sunday, June 13, 2010

Drumroll please.....


Thank you all for hopping along with the Pals. I'm sure you had some great inspiration on your journey! I appreciate all your nice comments about my kreations and it was such fun to read your thoughts if you preferred SU Clear Mount or Wood Mount stamps. I'd have to say, although not definitive, that it was about equal. Both are great and it really will come down to personal preference!!
I'm going to give you my 2 cents on one 'negative' I read a few times - 'the stamp not sticking to the acrylic'... a little hint... try the 5 sec rule - press your stamp to your acrylic block for a few seconds and you'll likely have a much better cling (I am even able to scrub them clean on my scrub pad)!! If you are still having a problem, make sure there is no residue on your stamp or acrylic block. With that resolved you'll love the quality that we can count on with SU products!!
Ok, ok, enough babble... without further ado the winner of my blog candy is.......

Lisa said...
I have both but I tend to favor the wood mount still. I love using the stampmajig and you know you will getting an exact stamp where you want it.Thanks for the goodies to win. Crossing my fingers.


Congratulations Lisa!!! You'll have 48 hours to contact me with your address so I can get your goodies to you in the mail!!!



You can purchase all products online with me or email me with your orders.

Happy Kreating

3 comments:

Kadie in Arizona said...

Congrats to Lisa for your fabulous win.....LUCKY YOU!

Kadie in Arizona said...

Congrats Lisa - Enjoy your winnings. And Thanks Kim for this blog candy opportunity.

Patti MacLeith said...

Also, don't forget--you can still use the stamp-a-ma-jig with clear mount!