My first opportunity with my Build a Blossom set and coordinating punch from the Occasions Mini and I'm so happy with the result and can't wait to play some more! I know, its not KISSaturday - but this blossom didn't need anything else, it dazzled all by itself!
* Frame it! The new Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Folder is the perfect design to zip through the Big Shot to add interest to your focal point. I zipped this through with Whisper White and then cut off the outer edge of the frame (so just the 'scallop' and tulip show, no line) than placed this on Dimensionals on my Whisper White cardstock base.
* Inked up my Build a Blossom petal in VersaMark and sprinkled Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder. TIP: This powder sparkles and dazzles but requires you to use your Heat Tool to set and 'melt' into your image - making this preferrable to me over Dazzling Diamonds. I love me some Diamonds too, for smaller things, as it is applied with glue and whatever doesn't stick will stick to me or my recipient ;)
* Get Punchie! SU's coordinating punches and stamp sets are the best!! After heating my petals and making them 'icey', I used the coordinating Blossom Petals Punch to pop out my petals.
* Make it pop! Added dimension to my petals first by using my Sponge Dauber and Pretty in Pink to the lower half of 5 petals. Using my Bone Folder, I slightly curved those 5 petals.
* Build your Blossom! 5 petals to the back and the 5 pink accented curved petals on top. HINT: Place a Glue Dot at each end of the petal, this way you can set your curved petal edge so it maintains that curved look. The polka dot center from the Build a Blossom set was inked in Pretty in Pink and set in the center on a Dimensional. A few small Basic Pearls add that lil extra bit of special ;)
This is so pretty in person, that I just left well enough alone and will place my sentiment on the inside. Thanks for stopping by for a little bit of my Kreativity :) I'd love to know what you think, it is so appreciated when you share your thoughts!!
Any questions, I am always just a click away!
SALE A BRATION continues!!!!! Don't miss out on fabulous freebies. For every $50 spent you get to pick something for FREE!!! NOW thru March 31st
You can purchase all products online with me or email me with your orders.