From the PPA9 'inspiration photo challenge' emerged this Fall 'Thinking of You 'card.
I'll get right to it...
* The short vase was kreated from the honey pot in the 'Just Buzzin By' set. I used my Black SU Marker to isolate just the part of the pot I wanted, and stamped onto Watercolor paper, viola' my first vase.
* The second vase was kreated after popping out Large Oval Punch, snipping off the top to kreate a base and than tracing it onto my Watercolor paper. A bit more labor intensive, but I had nothing else that appeared vasish. Well worth the effort!
* Using my Aquapainter and Always Artichoke ink, I colored in both vases.
* From the Autumn Days set, I inked up the various branches with SU Markers and stamped them multiply times in their respective vases (re-coloring each time). Hint: I masked off each vase with scrap paper to avoid my stems appearing on the outside of the vase. Now that would not work :)
* Added some colorful foliage around each vase and snipped out one Ruby Red leaf for some dimension.
* Matted the focal image with Really Rust and sponged the edges with Soft Suede. I kept the rest of the Always Artichoke standard card base relatively simple. Just a strip of this gorgeous new 1-1/4" Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain ribbon and a Choc Chip corduroy button for an accent. And a little more Soft Suede sponging around the card base. Hint: Sponging adds great depth with little effort!
* 'Thinking of You' from Sincere Salutations was inked with VersaMark. Tip: VersaMark kreates a great tone on tone look.
Hope you are inspired to go kreate! Any questions, I am only a click away :)
Shop ALL product orders online with me.
Stamps: Autumn Days (115452), Just Buzzin By(113228), Sincere Salutations (115068)
Paper: Watercolor (105019), Always Artichoke, Really Rust
Ink: VersaMark (102283) SU Markers: Always Artichoke, Really Rust, Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, Creamy Caramel, Choc Chip, Close to Cocoa, Basic Black
Accessories: 1-1/4" Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon (115616), Choc Chip Corduroy Button(114339), Linen Thread (104199)