Earlier last week my husband and I celebrated our anniversary. The traditional gift for our year is Bronze.
* Soft Suede became my 'bronze' and my standard card base.
* A piece of Very Vanilla and the 'swirly' Backgrounds I Texturz Plate took a zip through my Big Shot
* The edges were spruced up with some Soft Suede sponged on the edges
* Three Antique Brass Eyelets found a home in the upper right corner using my Crop a dile
* My heart from the Always stamp set was first inked in some VersaMark and then onto Soft Suede. This enabled me to use my Clear Embossing Powder to give my hearts some dimension much like Craft ink. In Colors do not come in Craft ink, so I kreated my own. I have heard that this technique is safe to your ink pads, but an alternative if you are worried might be to ink with VersaMark and using a dauber apply your Classic ink color, maybe? I'll have to try that next time.
* After my Clear Embossing Powder was set on my hearts and cooled slightly, I used my paper snips to cut them out and popped them up on dimensionals.
* The reverse side of my Soft Suede polka dot ribbon and a 1/4" Real Red Grosgrain ribbon layered on top, kreate my horizontal 'strip'
* My husbands favorite color, Real Red, had to spice up the card a tad more. So I added a little extra with a 1-3/4" Circle to matte under my Soft Suede inked 'a-always' stamp, which was punched out with the 1-1/4" Circle Punch
Simple, and I think I pulled off masculine-ish :) LOL He had only nice things to say, so it works ;)
Shop ALL product orders online with me.
Stamps: Always (113620)
Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Real Red
Ink: Soft Suede, VersaMark
Accessories: Big Shot, Texturz Background I plates, Eyelets, Crop-a-Dile, Soft Suede Polka Dot Ribbon, 1/4" Real Red Ribbon, 1-1/4" & 1-3/8" Circle Punches