The PPA78 challenge this week is all about bows. I decided to jump start my mojo with this weeks MOJO Monday sketch and combine the two challenges. I had to ink up this new set, Easter Blossoms, from the Occasions Mini and play with that gorgeous Springtime Vintage DSP again (scroll down to see my desk calendar). So here we go
* Standard Baja Breeze cardbase
* Grab your Color Spritzer - get flecky with it :) Soft Suede ink is spritzed all over my cardbase
* The soft silhouette image gets inked onto Very Vanilla cardstock with Crumb Cake ink
* Popped her out with the 2-1/2 Circle Punch
* Need circles? You want to have the Circle Scissor Plus as one of your go-to tools. This tool is great for kreating circles up to 6in and is perfect for a small increment to matte behind another. So guess what I did? Cut out a Very Vanilla circle slightly larger than my 2-1/2 Punch for the perfect matte.
* Doll it up with some pretty Basic Pearls
* Whats a card these days without the Big Shot, right? Placed the flecked front of my cardbase into the new Framed Tulips Embossing Folder and zipped it through.
* To add to the vintage feel, I grabbed my always handy Sponge Dauber inked with Soft Suede and lightly swept over the embossed frame
* A piece of floral Springtime Vintage DSP got the same vintage treatment using my Sponge Dauber and Soft Suede ink.
* Added the final challenge elements for the PPA, bows. Kreated 'double bows' and centered them with the new Rosettes and a Basic Pearl. Accented a tad by lightly brushing my Soft Suede Dauber over the 'petals'.
Thanks for stopping in! I hope you liked my take on these challenges and I hope it inspires you to get your fingers inky! I love it when you share, so let me know what ya think,K?
Any questions, I am always just a click away!
SALE A BRATION is in full swing!!!!! NOW thru March 31st
Stay Tune, I have alittle something for you!
You can purchase all products online with me or email me with your orders.