As much as I love an intrique card with embellishments galore, I just don't always have the time to kreate them. I am starting to enjoy the KISSable card just as much, because I can still accomplish something cute in less than half hour! Its becoming easier to kreate in a pinch! And if you own punches and/or the Big Shot, it speeds up the process even more and you still get the wow factor (so important, right?!) There is no right or wrong way to KISS - just Keep IT Simple Sweetie, whatever 'simple' means to YOU! So here we go with my KISSaturday
* A crisp and clean piece of Whisper White cardbase
* Add texture! What can be easier for that instant pop of pizazz than a little bit of texture. Zip it through the Big Shot with Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.
* Blender Pens and line are images are great to easily add a variety of color. Grab a line art image, like Birthday Bakery, hostess lev 1 set, and those Blender Pens and have fun coloring.
* Add some more fun pizazz to your image. A little Dazzling Diamonds goes a long way. Accented each cake with a little sparkle using some Crystal Effects and sprinkled on the diamonds. Scrumptious!
* Get punchy!! Corner Punch on opposing corners for something different! Melon Mambo matte with a punched Scallop Trim Border. And punched Large Tag - always remember to stamp your image first than punch. When someone new attends my classes, I always get that light bulb moment! They are amazed thinking my placement is perfection! No no no sillies - stamp than line up your punch around your image! Ahhhh, the light bulb goes off!!
* A little ribbon (Melon Mambo polka dot- retired, sorry) a faux knot and a tag danglin from Linen Thread finish off my KISSaturday card! Hope you like it
AND NOW for a gift I've promised you all week!!! A little blog candy! WaHooo, thats always fun isn't it! All you need to do is leave me a comment! Lets see, you can always leave a comment about me card (love it when you share your thoughts) OR tell me what you can't wait to earn free in SAB?? I must have that Chalkboard Decor Elements to put up in my craft room!! And than I have to have the goodies for MDS and than.... hehehe
Leave a comment on this post for a chance to win by midnight(EST) January 31st and I will announce the winner next week (open to US only) !!!
* Its the Thought Clear Mount Stamp Set (a line art set like above)
* Basic Rhinestones
* 3 yards of Melon Mambo Polka Dot ribbon (used in my card above)
- ya think you could have fun with these and maybe make a card very similar to mine above with these items!!! :) Good Luck on your win!
Any questions, I am always just a click away!
SALE A BRATION is in full swing!!!!! NOW thru March 31st
You can purchase all products online with me or email me with your orders.