Another great sketch for the PPA77 Challenge. My stash of birthday cards has diminished greatly and my card style seems to have changed enough that I can't even think to send some of the 'older' ones out. LOL (Although I'm not so sure I'm liking this one either-urgh!)THe juices got flowin' by using the PPA77 sketch and the SCS color challenge (CC306): Bravo Burgundy, Pear Pizazz, and Baja Breeze. Wasn't sure how I'd make it work, but Bravo Burgundy helped me go masculine! I donno, does this work for masculine??
* Standard Baja Breeze cardbase texturized with a zip through the Big Shot and the Texturz I Background Plates
* Amazing what some texture does to a card! Zipped the piece of Bravo Burgundy through w/ the same plate
* Snazzed up the Pear Pizazz with a change of pattern and used the argyle Texturz I Background Plate
* Inked up the truck from Loads of Love in Basic Brown
* Ready to color? Grab your Blender Pens!
TIP: Let your inked blender fade out the color to give it that watercolor feel and to 'highlight' areas.
Add a touch more highlighting with your White Signo Gel Pen
* Sentiment inked in Bravo Burgundy and popped out with a 1"Circle Punch and matted on a 1-1/4 Circle of Bravo Burgundy
Not vintagey, not frilly, not quite sure LOL But it will work for the intended recipient! He'll never admit anything to me anyway ;)
Thanks Margaret for a great sketch and thank you for stopping by for a little dose of me! I hope you liked my take on these challenges and I hope it inspires you to get your fingers inky I'd love to know what ya think, esp, if you think it works for masculine?! I love it when you share!
Any questions, I am always just a click away!
You can purchase all products online with me or email me with your orders.