HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I don't know how many of you are still out there, but after our crazy move right before Thanksgiving and diving right into organizing my new home, hosting Christmas, all the hustle and bustle and then battling some nasty ickies, I'm BAAACK!!!! I was all ready to jump back into the swing of things with the new year and would you believe the dreaded stomache bug invaded each of my girls twice and the littlest on new years day. Finally thinking we are in the clear, it hit Sami again a few days later. So after sleepless nights, endless amounts of laundry and cleaning (and feeling like I will forever smell like Lysol and bleach), I am ready to kreate! I SO need it!!! :)
* I started with a sketch,CCMC132, from Connie and Mary and since I had this sweet little girl from Greeting Card Kids already stamped out on a Whisper White square waiting to be used, it became the perfect starting point
* I colored her in using my Blender Pen with Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, and Real Red inks and Blush Blossom Marker
* Using a Sponge Dauber and Pretty in Pink ink, I kreated a soft heart silhoutte around her (if you can see that)
* Bedazzled her dress with a little Dazzling Diamonds at the hem and a few Basic Pearl buttons - isn't she sweet - I just love these Greeting Card Kids images!!
* Layered her onto a Cherry Cobbler square and gave it a decorative frame using the Scallop Edge Punch. Even though as you can see, it can be done, I think I'd be much happier to have the Scallop Square Duo (120903) for the Big Shot in my bag 'o tricks!
* Add a little interest using your White Signo Gel pen to each scallop. Cute!
* Popped it up on dimesionals and layered it onto some Jolly Holiday DSP - see it's not just for Christmas!!
* Kreated an easy scrunchie ribbon treatment (see my technique HERE) with Pretty in Pink Satin ribbon and a double bow. (center brad is retired, but any brad can substitute!)
* Placed that onto a standard Very Vanilla cardbase and yippee it felt good to kreate!
Hopefully some of you are still poppin in for a little dose of me. If you are still out there, I love to read your comments :) Hope you get to ink it up soon! Happy Kreating!
You can purchase all products online with me or email me with your orders.