Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A New Year!


Oh what fun it is to stamp and kreate with others!! Thanks ladies for such a fun night. And a special thank you to Karen for all the amazing goodies and favors - oh I wish I had taken a picture for you all out there - fudgy brownies, heart cookies, chocolate candies, just delish and a handmade Valentine card and marshmellow chocolate candies (seriously my jeans are tight today - not so LOL!!) If you live in the Northern New Jersey area and would like to attend my classes, just let me know, we'd love to have you!!
So we made Valentine cards that you can see here and here and I had to start out the year with this very functional Easel Calendar Box project. You can find the tutorial HERE from Connie Babbert.
* The box was kreated with Baja Breeze paper
* The easel started with Old Olive and this gorgeous designer paper, Springtime Vintage from the new Occasions Mini. A piece of this paper also decorates the front of the 'drawer'
* Inked up my sentiment from Fifth Avenue Floral set, in Baja Breeze onto Very Vanilla cardstock and punched it out with the 2-3/8 Scallop Circle Punch
* Raised that up on Dimensionals onto a 2-1/2 Circle Punched in Old Olive and popped the entire 'ensemble' on Dimensionals
* Pearls and Swirls! Embellished the Scallop Circle with some Basic Pearls and zipped up a few Old Olive swirlies using the Big Shot and Swirls Scribble Sizzlit.
* Baja Breeze Rosette?? Absolutely! Transform your Very Vanilla Rosettes from the new Occasions Mini into any color you'd like, just grab your SU Marker and color - its that easy! Finished off that Rosette with a Basic Pearl center.
* Bound my calendar with Circle Ice Rhinestone Brads and placed it on the top to 'hold' the easel
* Springtime Vintage DSP decorates the front 'drawer' panel and a Filigree Designer Brad kreates the drawer pull

Don't ya love it? I'd love to know what you think. Thanks for stopping by for a little dose of me!
Any questions, I am always just a click away!


DON'T FORGET:
SALE A BRATION begins TODAY!!!!! thru March 31st
AND
Stay Tune, this week... I've been awarded and I have something for you too!

You can purchase all products online with me or email me with your orders.

Happy Kreating

7 comments:

Kris Kilcoyne said...

What a great idea - glad you were able fo find/figure out the calendars. :)

Your group must have LOVED this project!

Ann Schach said...

Wow! I don't live in northern New Jersey, but can I come? This is fabulous!

Linda Callahan said...

I would love to come too - but you would definitely have to make me the brownies, I'll wear elastic waisted pants :) This is a great project!

Mary Fish said...

Fantastic idea.

Love the detail of the rosette and filigree die cut.

Hugs, M

Pam~ said...

Great project ... love all your details! LOL, I just made a plane reservation to NJ tonight!

Carla said...

Well by golly I'm comin' too!!! Don't start without me! I love your calendar and all its details. Just beautiful. Hugs,

Patti MacLeith said...

Hi Kim, Sounds like fun! Your creation is sooooo cute!