Monday, May 26, 2008

Celebrate You

Hope you all are enjoying your Memorial Day Weekend. This is a fairly quick and simple card to make. The most difficult is aligning your 2-step stamps together. Once you get a hang of it, it's a piece of cake. Really no need for perfection though, it always comes out looking great. I love using my markers :)

I used a flower from Heartfelt Thanks. The solid image is colored with Pale Plum and Certainly Celery marker and stamped onto Whisper White. The outline of the image is Perfect Plum and Old Olive markers. I Ticket Punched the corners and layered it on top of Elegant Eggplant(sorry, the lighting makes it appear black) and used dimensionals to adhere it to the base. The base of the card is Pale Plum and Perfect Plum. A layer of Certainly Celery with a white organza ribbon lies horizontally across both. And of course, the sentiment, 'Celebrate You' inked in Elegant Eggplant comes from the set A Little Birthday Cheer. I finished off the card with the Corner Rounder punch to the bottom. I wasn't quite sure how I was going to like the finished product, but for quick and simple... I'll let you be the judge :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend. We are off to a BBQ - YUM

For now, go kreate
Kim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. This is always such a classic set. Congratulations on the Kreativ Blogger Award :)

Kris and I are both so supportive or your work.

Mary