Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Whale Wishes

How I dislike when someone is very sick. I'd much rather kreate a card for happier occasions...But I was hoping this 'punny' whale will brighten her day alittle and let her know she is in my thoughts. She's very dear to our family and I pray she will be comforted during this time.
I haven't used much DS paper with cards yet, but this being the first, I was pleased. I used the Prints Pack Designer Series Paper which is available through Level 1 Hostess Benefits.

I inked out my whale from the Pun Fun set in Basic Gray (waterproof) onto watercolor paper FYI: If you ink out your outlined image in a non-waterproof ink, it will smear/blur into your image as you watercolor. I used my Aquapainter with Brocade Blue and watercolored my whale. She 'spouted' off Simply Said flowers with a Brilliant Blue marker(for the water she sprays and that she is afloat on) and Pixie Pink marker for the flowers. Alittle bling to the flowers with Dazzling Diamonds. Layered her on top of Regal Rose paper and used the ticket punch at the corners. The DS paper was also ticket punched and all were placed on top of Bordering Blue background paper. A little dazzle and a whole lotta love to Get Whale Soon!!!

For now, go kreate
Kim

More to come from my Inkredibles convention...

No comments: