Saturday, August 2, 2008

BIG SHOT NEWS














This is BIG news...Stampin' Up! has partnered with Sizzix to offer us the Big Shot. 'The Big Shot is a sturdy manual die cutting machine used to die cut materials for use on crafts, home décor projects, and even clothing--it's a big deal! You'll love what the Big Shot machine, a 6-time winner of Creating Keepsakes Reader's Choice Award for best die cutting equipment and dies, can do for you.' The Big Shot and exclusive SU dies will be available to you for purchase beginning September 2. The Big Shot has the ability to cut through over 50 different materials. This is no longer a machine for just the paper crafter, check out the materials this can cut through and then think of the possibilities!!!The greatest news for all you that currently own dies for your cutting machines, the Big Shot is compatible with most other companies. The Big Shot is the most versatile die-cutting machine on the market today. Using the multi-purpose platform, you can use dies, embossing plates, and other products from a wide variety of sources. How great is that? I have never purchased this type of machine, but you can bet I'll be awaiting that Big Brown truck :) How exciting is this!!!! Mark your calendars, September 2, you can email me with your Big Shot order :)

Check out these cute projects done with the Big Shot and Exclusive SU dies!!!!... Just imagine.... :)














In other BIG news, you can now subscribe to my blog in my right sidebar! Many of you that have requested this, I thank for your patience as I tried to work it out and I'm so happy you continued to check out my kreations. I hope this makes things easier for you.

For now, go kreate
Kim

No comments: