Friday, August 1, 2008

Pull on This

Sorry to have been MIA, once again a crazy summer week has struck. I've been able to get some stamping in, so with out further ado... pull on this.
Isn't this a cute card?! Can you tell I'm loving the new Bella Rose paper? This paper will be released with the new catalog, IN ONLY 10 DAYS (Aug 11th) along with lots of new goodies! Can't wait! Don't forget to check out the retiring stamp sets and any accessories you may want, theres not much time left! So back to the card... I used Bella Rose DSP and the new In Colors, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, and Kiwi Kiss. I used VersaMark to randomly stamp my butterflies (from a retired hostess set Cause for Celebration) onto the Riding Hood Red. I then inked my little porcupine from Fast and Fun Notes with Markers and stamped it onto Whisper White and then double mounted it on Pink Pirouette and Riding Hood Red.

When you pull on the little White Grosgrain ribbon at the top, the card front slides up to reveal the 'inside' of your card. I chose not to place a sentiment at this time, until the occasion arises that I need it. You could also use the Kiwi Kiss 'pull' portion of the card to leave a message to your recipient as well. A few measurements, a few more cuts, and some scoring and its just a fun and different card. What do you think? Leave me a comment, love it when ya do :)

For now, go kreate
Kim

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Oh how clever! I love how you decorate your cards so cute. Great job!!