Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pocket Full of Roses


Well, its a pocket card with roses - Bella Roses from the the new Designer Paper, Bella Rose. My base is the new In Color, Pink Pirouette. I love this soft pink and I love this DSP as well. The 'flap' portion of the Pink Pirouette is punched using the must have tool of the year, the Scallop Edge Punch and pierced using my Mat Pack and piercer. The rectangular Riding Hood Red layered behind Whisper White slips in to your pocket to add your message. The sentiment, from Fresh Cuts set, is stamped onto Kiwi Kiss and punched out with the Round Tab punch. The Tab is highlighted with Circle Ice Rhinestones which finishes off the inside layer. And a Die Cut Bloom with a slightly larger Circle Ice Rhinestone in the middle finishes off the outside. Pretty simple card, definitely under 15 minutes!

For now, go kreate
Kim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty... love the Bella DSP, this project really showcases it well.

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Bella charming. I like the paper piercing on the scallops. I need to give that a try. Impressive that this card was pretty quick, too!

Tiffany said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love the little bling you added on the tab punch. Very pretty!!!