I am honored to be Featured Artist for this weeks PPA76 challenge and since I was still in the Valentine mode, I decided to play again! :) Why not when you have great inspiration, right?? I also used the MOJO173 sketch to play off of too. I was still wanting to keep things simple for this Valentine as well and I think I was able to accomplish it. I'll leave that up to you.
* Cherry Cobbler standard cardbase
* Whisper White zipped through the Big Shot w/ the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing folder for the perfect bit of texture and matted on a piece of Basic Black
* Cherry Cobbler seam binding and embellished bow with an Antique Brad.
* LOVING this new Glitter Paper, from the Occasions Mini, quick pizazz with no glittery mess! Popped out 3 Small Heart punches and placed them on Dimensionals (even more WOW)
* Zipped a piece of Whisper White and Basic Black through the Big Shot w/ my Ovals Die.
* From the Hostess lev 3 set, Occasional Quotes, the sentiment was inked in Cherry Cobbler ink. Snipped the Basic Black oval in half and kreated a matte behind the sentiment.
* Grabbed my Crop a dile and punched out 3 tiny Red Glimmer circles to add some interest to the sentiment.
Thanks for stopping in for that little dose of me. Hope you liked another simple Valentine! Get your fingers inky and then jump over to Mr Linky- hehe
Any questions, I am always just a click away!
You can purchase all products online with me or email me with your orders.