Quick post as I'll be heading out the door for the weekend with my family to visit my in-laws before the snow birds head to Florida for a few months. We have a few birthdays to celebrate since they won't be here and this card is for my FIL. I tried to keep it masculine, but do you think I over did it with the scrunched seam binding? Hmmmm??? Anywho, here are the deets
* Started with a Very Vanilla cardbase.
* En Francis Background Stamp was inked in Soft Suede ink and stamped onto another piece of Very Vanilla, trimmed slightly smaller than the card base
* Antique it! Get out your Sponge Daubers. Lightly wisped across the layer with Soft Suede and then deepened the aged look with Early Expresso ink around the edges and sporadically within the image.
* Images from Nature Walk in the new Occasions Mini where inked in Soft Suede and randomly stamped onto Soft Suede cardstock to kreate my own nbackground paper.
* Add Texture (even over stamped images!!)! It adds so much to a card! Run the image stamped piece through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder
* Make it rustic. Don't be afraid to tear paper. Age it more by 'curling' edges to make it rough looking and then get busy with your Dauber again. Early Expresso defines all the edges
* Stamped the cage in Soft Suede onto Very Vanilla
* Snip it! Add more dimension and pop up your image on Dimensionals
* Layered it onto an Early Expresso punched Decorative Label
* Finished it off with a scrunchie birdcage'hanger' using Crumb Cake Seam Binding. TIP: Kreate this look using a piece of Sticky Strip and gather little pieces of ribbon and stick, gather and stick until you have your desired length.
Gotta run! Thanks for dropping in for that little dose of me. Have a wonderful weekend. Hope you have some time to get your fingers inky and be Kreative!!
Any questions, I am always just a click away!
You can purchase all products online with me or email me with your orders.